After configuring our touch table device to work with the out-of-the-box endpoints, I have begun experimenting with my organisation's omeka instance.
After pointing to the endpoint of http://wyndhamhistory.net.au, I get to the software interface, albeit without any tags (I've only tagged one item so far to test this). Then after scrolling through the tag list, the following error pops up (sorry about the image quality, I couldn't get a screenshot so I took a photo of the table):
I'm wondering if that indicates anything? I'm guessing it's because either:
- I don't have enough tags on my database (is there a minimum?)
- Our omeka instance is not new enough to support Omeka Everywhere (we're running 2.2.2 although the API is definitely working: http://wyndhamhistory.net.au/api/tags)
Can you confirm if either are the case or if there's another explanation for this error please?
just checking in to see if anyone has any suggestions about this or can replicate it on their instance?
This is definitely a bug. I was out of town for the better part of last week so I haven't had a chance to look into it. I will let you know when the fix has been pushed to the github repository.
No worries, Thanks very much for the update Shaun.
I have resolved the null reference error triggered by dragging an empty tag scroller. Also, the reason why the tag search is not being populated with the tags is because none of the items have been linked ("tagged") with any of the existing tags. In this result set, you can see nothing but empty tag arrays for each item. See the omeka documentation for tagging items to resolve your issue.
Belated thanks for fixing this Shaun, we've got content in there now and it's working well. Much obliged!
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.
This topic is now archived. It is frozen and cannot be changed in any way.